Nov 11, 2022

New Pattern - SOLROS sweater

My new pattern Solros sweater is now available in my Ravelry Store!

Solros is a seamles top-down sweater with a beautiful textured yoke.
The design comes in 7 sizes ranging from 80-140cm / 32-56 inches bust circumference and uses fingering weight yarn to give you the perfect all year round favorite sweater. The pattern also has options to work either half sleeves or full length sleeves. For the perfect finish there are two video quick guides available as well on how to work the italian tublular cast on and the tubular bind off which are also explained in the pattern. 


Solros means sunflower which has been my inspiration for this design. I find sunflowers with their big flower heads just so beautiful. To me they are the essence of summer, the sun, of warmth and being happy and in a good mood. The texture around the yoke reminds me of the round textures of the sunflower seeds. The stockinette stitch in the sweater design creates the same stillness as the flower petals around the sunflower head. Together it brings a wonderful harmony.


Who doesn't love a good yoke sweater? They are one of my favorite things to knit. What makes this one special is the eye catching textured yoke with its intriguing stitch combinations which ware actually not too hard to knit. Solros' classic element of stockinette body makes it easy to style as well. 

 

With sweater weather already here and Christmas just around the corner it's the perfect time to start this addictive knit. 

>> Don't miss out on the release discount and get 20% off the pattern using code SOLROS in my Ravelry store. (valid through Sunday, November 20 2022)

Please use #SlorosSweater and don't be shy to tag me @thedrizzleofhoney on Instagram when sharing your project so I and everyone else can find it easily to share the joy.

Discover the pattern and add it to your library here!


I hope you'll love the sweater as much as I do!

Love,

Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment