Jan 1, 2023

Happy new year!

I wish you all and your families a very happy and healthy new year 2023!

Hopefully you had a good 2022 and had some time off during Christmas and were able to relax a little bit.

I'm looking back at a year filled with a lot of work which resulted in many beautiful new designs and also much time with my family and kids which I am so grateful for.
Being able to see them grow, hear them laugh and feel their love is the most valuable thing to me. Which makes me even more thankful for you all that make it possible for me to support our family with my designs and doing what I love. Thank you to every single one of you that bought a pattern from me this year! Thank you for following me on my knitting journey.

I am starting off the new year with a surprise for you:

NEW YEAR, NEW DESIGN!

Aella hat & cowl

It fills me with so much joy to announce my first new pattern in 2023 - AELLA!

 Aella is a set including a matching hat and cowl pattern. So yes, you're reading right: it's actually two patterns in one!
For this wonderful design twisted stitch twists travel alongside beautiful 4 stitch cables to then fall in love with the surrounding soft seed stitch texture.

Who doesn't love matching accessories? It just makes you feel beautiful and adds that little extra style to your outfit.
The inspiration behind Aella is a quiet winter forest during falling snow. The cables and twisted stitch waved lines remind me of trees and their protective branches. I love the harmony together with the soft seed stitch texture around them that hint at the peaceful and silent feeling of falling snow.

The pattern comes in three sizes:
Child (Adult S/M, Adult L)
Hat: To fit 50(56, 60)cm / 20(22, 24) inches head circumference.
Cowl: Finished circumference 49(59, 60)cm / 16(20, 24) inches.
Finished height 25(30, 39)cm / 10(12, 12) inches.
 
The pattern is designed for you to use your favorite soft and cozy aran weight yarn and then let go and dream about having this lovely duo caress your soul.

Aella is now available in my Ravelry Store  and to celebrate the release with me and you'll also receive 20% discount until January 8 2023! Use code AELLA and enjoy!

It would make me very happy if you use #AellaHat and #AellaCowl when posting your awesome knits on social media, so I and everyone else can find and share your wonderful project!

I hope you love my new design as much as I do and will give Aella a warm welcome into my collection of patterns.

I hope to have you by my side next year as well.
Happy new (knitting) year!!

Love,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment